Up to May 15, 2018 NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN MOP1,200 (regular), MOP600 (student)
After May 15, 2018 NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN111111222 MOP1,400 (regular), MOP800 (student)
By cash on site NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN1 MOP1,400 (regular), MOP800 (student)
✱ For Hong Kong participants, please submit your registration fees, with the same amount as above (but in HKD), to the Physical Society of Hong Kong directly.
✱ Participants from Guangdong can pay registration fee by cash (CNY) based on currency rate at registration desk upon check in.
✱ At least a banquet & 4 tea/coffee breaks (during morning and afternoon) will be provided for those who have paid the full registration fee.
● Payments can be made in China Yuan (CNY), Hong Kong Dollar (HKD), Macao pataca (MOP), or US Dollar (USD).
● Bank transfer and cash payment are both allowed.
● Cash payment for the relevant exact amount of the registration fee can also be made at registration desk upon check in.
● Bank transfer should be made payable to:
● While transferring your registration fee, please do state: "YGA2018 + Your FULL Name" .
● Registration will only be processed upon full payment.
● Please send your bank deposit slip copy, a copy of your valid student card or other formal identification, as well as filled conference registration
form and abstract
y (as linked below) to the conference secretariats (to see email addresses in the item "Information").
● No refund will be made once registration has been finished.
● Official receipt can be issued upon request on-site.
All the conference attendees, including the speakers, must check in at the registration desk at the start of the conference, where and when a conference badge will be provided. Once the badge is received, every attendee must wear her/his official badge for the entirety of the conference in order to gain access to the sessions, and for identification purposes.
The conference registration form can be downloaded here: Click to download.
If you could't register online, please send filled registration form back to the corresponding conference secretaries.
✱ Your privacy is important to us. All the information you provide for the purpose of registration will be kept strictly confidential and will in general not be disclosed to
yy any third parties without your prior consent.
The conference abstract template can be downloaded here: Click to download. If you could't register online, please send your abstract to the corresponding responsible of each section.
Online registration is available here: